Dean of Students is a full-time role for a highly motivated, mission-minded individual willing to serve in an administrative and supervisory capacity. The Dean of Students performs a variety of administrative duties to assist the Director of Educational Services (DES) in managing Cookson Hills Christian School (CHCS). The Dean of Students will assist the DES with student guidance, intervention, and discipline to meet the unique needs of all the students enrolled, including children who are at-risk. The Dean of Students will provide administrative coordination of assigned educational services, extracurricular activities, and the daycare. The Dean of Students assumes the duties of the Director of Educational Services in the absence of the Director of Educational Services.
Learn more about our philosophy of education HERE.
Dean of Students Requirements:
• Bachelor’s Degree in Education required, Master’s Degree in school administration or school leadership preferred, and a minimum of three years of experience in educational roles.
• Have or are able to obtain ACSI Certification
• Self-motivated, high energy, organized and flexible
• Ready, willing, and able to make a difference in the life of our students
• Willingness to grow personally and professionally
• Ability to adapt and work in a trauma-informed educational environment