Cookson Hills is currently seeking a full time Dining Hall Assistant. The position is a full-time ministry role for an efficient, dependable, Christian individual. Our Dining Hall serves buffet-style weekday meals for our children, staff, and on-campus visitors. The ideal candidate must have kitchen experience, exhibit a servant-leader attitude, and be willing to continually improve processes. Our Dining Hall team works alongside all other ministry staff members to ensure we are providing the children in our care with a solid foundation for healthy living where no child will have to question where their next meal will come from.
• High School Diploma or equivalent
• 1+ years experience in Food Services Industry
• 2+ years of college or technical training preferred
• Must have or be able to acquire an Oklahoma Food Handler’s license
• Must demonstrate Christian faith and practice, agreeing with and abiding by the Cookson Hills Statement of Faith and Lifestyle Agreement provided on the employment application
• Must have knowledge of Internet software, specifically the Google Apps Suite, including Docs, Sheets, and Calendar etc. Ability to use email as a reliable form of communication